As building service engineers, K. Binks (Heating) Ltd offer a turnkey solution that specifically deals with the design, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of all mechanical systems.
We specialise in domestic, non-domestic and commercial systems across both public and private sectors, working extensively in schools, academies, universities, hospitals, art galleries, care homes, and sheltered housing for district councils and the NHS.
Our primary goal is to produce acceptable levels of comfort for the health and wellbeing of building occupants and provide protection to the building fabric and its contents.
We provide a client-focused service which is thoughtfully planned and delivered to meet each client’s requirements. Mechanical engineers, contract managers, and liaison officers are employed in-house ensuring excellent communication throughout the contract delivery.
Since 1963 K. Binks (Heating) Ltd have successfully completed many schemes resulting in regular and repeat business from very satisfied clients.
Mechanical services include:
- Design and build
- Primary services – Gas, water and drainage
- Heating – Generation, distribution, district heating, underfloor heating, steam, air and temporary boiler hire
- Ventilation – Mechanical, forced, natural, air handling units, heat recovery units, smoke and fire dampers
- Air conditioning – Refrigeration, free cooling, packaged, split systems, dehumidification
- Energy efficiency – Heating energy, ground source, ventilation energy recovery, air conditioning energy recovery
- Kitchen ventilation
- Chilled water systems
- Plumbing – Sanitaryware and above ground drainage
- Hot and cold water services – Boosted systems, storage tanks, water hygiene, chlorination, and temporary hire
- Pipework installation – Coded welding, soldering, and brazing
- Gas installation and service
- Oil installation and service
- Flue systems
- Building Management Systems
- Thermal insulation
- Project management
Mechanical Services case studies
Lilacs Care Home